BUILDING A NEW BRAND FROM THE GROUND UP
Swigg Vitaquench is a new vitamin-infused water flavoring packet on the market. It promotes an eco-friendly stance, as it uses no single-use plastic bottles in its products, and offers a sugar-free alternative to competing vitamin-infused water brands.
Swigg is exclusively an e-commerce brand, and sells products through Amazon.
THE CLIENT'S ASK:
- Develop brand identity and voice based on brand’s purpose and mission
- Create primary and secondary buyer personas to narrow down brand’s target market
- Design product packaging
- Copywriting, keyword research, design, and front-end development for brand website
Fierce competition from other brands that produce vitamin or electrolyte infused water
Optimizing website to maximize conversions to Swigg's Amazon store
To reach their target market, Swigg needed to know who they are and how to reach them.
Mind & Metrics performed in-depth market research on Swigg’s competitors to determine the demographics and behaviors of their customers.
This data was taken into account to build Swigg’s buyer personas, including information such as:
- The persona’s age
- Their job and interests outside of work
- The type of location where they live - urban, suburban, etc.
- The pain points of this persona that Swigg would address
- The frustrations they have with their current brand of vitamin-infused water
- The social media platforms they tend to frequent
Using the insights gathered, Mind & Metrics crafted a captivating brand voice tailored to resonate with Swigg's target audience.
- Brand videos
- Custom iconography
- Custom graphics
Using market research and analytics, Mind & Metrics developed effective messaging for an emerging brand in a competitive market. Such messaging drove website traffic and enticed consumers to order free samples and sign up for Swigg’s mailing list.
30,000+ monthly website visitors
$70,000 in monthly Amazon sales
10,000+ high-quality leads
Are You Looking For Similar Results For Your Brand?
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
In this free 30 minutes consultation, we’ll provide you with the following:
- Assess your existing online presence and cx strategy and receive suggestions for improvement.
- Identity your paid media strategy challenges and goals.
- Discover how an improved paid media strategy could help you achieve your business goals
- Discover potential tech stack integrations, enhancements or overhauls.
So let’s have a conversation and find out what being customer-obsessed looks like for your company.